"The Internet gives everyman a voice, the problem is that everyman has a voice"

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mosaic Photos, Part 1

I have been creating some photo mosaics and have decided to start sharing with you. Ok, and I use the word create quite loosely. I used a piece of software called MacOSaix, a pretty sweet piece of software if I might add.

Here is the first image.



It is Richard Garfield, the man behind the game/addiction of Magic the Gathering. So I got a hold of a Magic Card Image Collection (Thanks MWSHQ team) and ran the collection and the picture of Rich through MacOSaix and few adjustments later, abracadabra boom!

This one here is of my friend Mel



The images are sourced from a search result of the tags "flowers" and "roses".

I have a few more I am working on, but I can't get them the way I want them just yet.

Enjoy for now!

[[Edit: oh, when you view the photo, to download a larger version click on the link to the right "Download Photo".-B]]

No comments: